dreams come true | Teen Ink

dreams come true

By kayda BRONZE, Irmo, South Carolina
kayda BRONZE, Irmo, South Carolina

"all dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Being here with you, it's the only place i want to be. Lying down on your shoulder, feeling the warmth of your sunburn on my cheek. All i can think about is how you have my heart. I want nothing else in this entire world, but to spend the rest of my life with you. When you hold my hand, it feels perfect. When you kiss me, it just feels so right. You know me like the bak of your hand. I never would have thought that i would find my bestfrien in the one i love so much. In you i have found everything i want, my hopes and my dreams.

This piece is about my boyfriend, nick. He has made me into a better person, i've fallen so hard and fast in love with him. Im so thankful to have found him.

on Jun. 25 2010 at 10:35 am
Humble_Exit5 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”-Oscar wilde

I know How it Feels to found that right person. it feels like nothing is around you but him, and when he is with you it just feels right. It was good, i love poems about true love!!!!!!!