Silent Rage

I feel silenced
I am the awkwardness
I hear the silence
and the hesitance
through the laughing
talking
and fake smiles
I am invisible through the rage
That I try so hard to overcome
I close my eyes
and I see red
I open them and see them stare
I don't hear the music
blasting at my ears
I only hear the murmur of what they say
"Is she O.K?"
"What's wrong with her?"
Although
It doesn't last long
soon enough,
my rage is broken
and I am joined by friends
that blind my rage.

Michelle24 said...
BESTTTTT. Amazing. This should be in the magazine.

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Nawwws thank-youu soo much!! Thanks for reading...not related never met before distant twin! well doesnt that sound stalkerish??

kmarie14 said...
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! :) ahhh so one of my favorite poems ever its amazing! ;) keep writing cause...your amazing! :)

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Thank-you so much, i think you just made a sick persons day...its okay i just have a cold :? too kind! oh and completely not related...i was looking at your page and i lovee despicablee me too!! i love the part were she says "ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE" anyways mwah :D

kmarie14 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:02 am
well just the same I hope you feel better ;) ha ha and I LOVE that movie I love the part where the little yellow dudes are on the copier :)

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 6:14 am
yeahh and when the other keeps punching thne other! oh and thanks feeling much better.

mwahxandxmwa said...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 4:21 am
Hi guys! I thought i shoud give you my little flashback about this peice...this started as an assignment anjd we had to write free verse petry. This was soooo not to the critera she gave us :D Anyways yeahh...if you get the chance please check out some of my other stuff...well i guess MWAH TO ALL AND TO ALL MWAH

FaithSnyder16 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:00 am
I love this!!! Omg you should write more!!!! I've had that feeling so many times and never knew how to put it in words and it's like you totally understand!!! Really Great! :)

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:31 am

Thanks and trust me more is coming, if there is paper and pens there will be me writing...poor trees ;D

I'm waiting for some of it to be  published...i hate being patient...not my forte.

Thanks sooo much ;D

FaithSnyder16 replied...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 3:47 am
OMG! I know how you feel!!!! Not only do I write like poems and stuff but I write novels and I want nothing more than to see my book at Barns and Nobel lol. I'd kinda settle for one of my pieces in the actual Teen Ink mag lol.

mwahxandxmwa replied...

Lol. I hate that we have big dreams and then we always settle for something not so big.

Cool i'd love to read one of your novels.

Mwah :D

Supernova7 said...
It was really good I know that feeling. Could you please comment on my work?

mwahxandxmwa replied...
i love your work soooo much. 

Camilleishungry said...

so true.

really nice, keep writing

mwahxandxmwa replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 3:04 am

thanks so much and will do :D

p.s i am still loving your edward scissor hands...:D

Camilleishungry replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 3:25 am
hahaha you're welcom and thank you!....you know what i think i shall go watch it now..... : D

mwahxandxmwa replied...

I love the movie soo much...it's like no matter how many times you watch it you can never get sick of it.

:D