Where Are You?

I Stare Up At The Graveyard So Long That I Can See My Rapid Pulse In My Eyes. My Mind Ventures To The Night That It All Happened. I Remember The Trees Swaying Quietly Around Us. Our Bodies On The Wet Earth. You Saw The Scars And Kissed Them All. Eveything Was Perfect. Our Hearts Beat In Unison, Our Breathing Became One, And Neither Of Us Really Noticed The Wind Whipping Around Our Bodies. I Feel Your Arms Around Me. Your Eyes Peirce Through Mine With Precision. I Feel You Everywhere. Your All I See, All I Need. I Hunger For More. Please Don't Let This Night End. I'm Not Ready For It To, But I Know That It Has To. When I Go Home, I'm In Auto Piolet While My Mind Is Still At The Gravyard. My Mind Is Still There. I'm Still In Auto Piolet. I'm Still Wanting You Here. I Want To Feel Your Warm Embrace Around Me Once Again. I Need You To Shelter Me From All This. Please Help Me Dry My Stale Tears. You Promised You'd Always Be Here For Me, So I Ask. Where Are You?

AngelBaby94 said...
Thank You So Much For All Your Comments.

lildutchgurl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
so good and eerie! i loved it and the imagery and cadence