Rose Blush | Teen Ink

Rose Blush

By WriterChick SILVER, Fenton, Michigan
WriterChick SILVER, Fenton, Michigan

Love your best friends while you have them, because someday, you might wake up and they won\'t be there anymore.

As he hands her the blooming rose, she turns the same color pink. Her cheeks the same rose blush, shying away from his coarse hands as he strokes her face.
The rose will fade with time…as will the blush in her cheeks… as her shyness leads to love…her blush will fade…as her love leads to passion…so will his.
As he hands her a rose on their tenth anniversary…her long forgotten rose blush returns…

I love roses and poetry.

summerdreamer PLATINUM, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

" Love isn't about loving someone who's perfect, it's about loving someone perfectly."
- I dont know who came up with it, I just saw it somewhere on facebook hehe

this is sweet, the simplicity is interesting and it in someways makes it better but it is nice to have a little more description

StepGram said...

I think this was beautiful and thoughtful.  Keep up the good work and listen to suggestions along the way.

mr.writesalot BRONZE, Virginia

"You have to be able to laugh at yourself. That's what I tell Asian people all the time." - Sarah Silverman.

This is really good. If this is based on real events, then I'm happy for you or whoever this is about. All I would reccommend is to put it into the poetic format.