Invisible Eye

I feel the eyes of unseen faces
Locked in a perpetual gaze with my
Soul.
There's no escaping the Prying eyes Of unwanted observers.
I get so Lost in the fear that I Might break Apart.
Beneath the searing gaze I Slip Into a state of terror,
Running from invisible eyes.

Swiwi17 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 10:32 pm:
To be so short it says a lot. Not at all my style although sometimes that can be my intention. It's talented poems like this that show how talented a poet you are. Being able to get so much meaning across to your readers without saying very much at all

sky_is_womb said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:47 pm:
gave me the chills

i.ll_be_fine_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 8:43 pm:
omgg i totally relate. i think u said it better than I wouldve if i wrote something bout it. :)) good job!! the word choice was exxcellente

ColorfulExpectations said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 2:13 pm:
This poem is very creepy. I loved it! WAY better than something I could write. Keep it up, 'kay?

Pitiful_Anonymous said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 1:35 am:
This is very. cool. Strange, yes, but you created a greate mood and told a powerful story with such few words. great job. :)

respecturself7 replied...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:15 pm :
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. Hope you'll continue to check out my stuff when I get more posted.:)

ILikePersonificaition said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 11:33 am:
this is really quite creepy (in a fantastic way). you very much nailed the tone you were going for, and your word choice is great too! nice job!

JesusIsMySavior777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 12:55 pm :

i dont think this is creepy i think its emotional an beautiful, u word ure words beautifully!!!

ps: if u hav a sec plz check my stuff out