"Boyfriend"

He gave me a love note
He held my hand
He gave me my first
Kiss in the sand
He brings out my best
He makes me shine
He's the best guy there is
And he's mine all mine
He loves me like
No one else does
He knows who I am
Doesn't matter who i was
Yes, he's my boyfriend
He lives in my mind
Yes, he's imaginary
'cus real ones are hard to find

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 10:26 am:
hey thanks for posting-and i tried to look at ur work but it wudnt show up when i clicked on u :((

singergurl12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
haha SO FREAKIN TRUE! love this- completely dive-bombing prince charming while still realising the lil nudge that each girl feels in her heart when she sees this weeks "The One". great work!

sleeplessdreamer said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:43 pm:
Haha. I love the ending, really cute and sweet and so dang true!!! I liked the tempo to your rhyming, really made it easy to read. Good job. If you could check out my work sometime I would really appreciate it.

writer62 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 1:57 pm:

This is great! Wow great job :)

Check out my stuff?

inspir3dThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 16, 2010 at 4:24 pm:
Excellent. I can really identify with this!! Keep it up!! :)

amicrazyorisitjusteveryoneelseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 12:39 am:
this was really good.  like i can see that girls would feel this way and that the perfect person is always so hard to find