Washed Away

As the rain falls it washes away my memories. As the sufering and agony sets in. The sky turns black. The pain in my body is gone. i feel nothing anymore. The rain falls on my face washing me of my glory. all that is left is sin. as my belief in god fades away, so does my soul. Something crawls beneath my skin, like a snake in the grass. As blood trickles down my arm, I let go of all the agony. All the walls stat to close in. in this game only winners lose. My body is empty inside. I will rise to fall again. Hopelessness is my goal. I'm falling down, and I can't wake up.

SMWells said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 10:56 am
It sounds like your spending all of your time dweling on being miserable. Try taking a turn to a more optimistic point of vew. There's only one way to be happy. Don't dwell on the past.

Troy16 replied...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 11:38 am
Ok im sorry but when u have lived my life there is no BRIGHTER side of things just what u live and what has happend in the past...Dont nkow why people cant understand that

SMWells replied...
I do understand that. I happen to know it's all to easy to easy to be gloomy. But honestly. It has only made me more unhappy. And I don't like being unhappy.

Troy16 replied...
being unhappy is who i am.. its helps with not tlking to people or ignoring people im sorry if u dont like being unhappy but is something i lived with.

S M Wells replied...
I've started an answer half a dosen times. And all can say is sense I promised myself I would refain from making degrating coments. I shall only say I hope I'm mistakin in getting the impretion you like feeling sorry for yourself. Well... that's not intirely an acusation. But let me asure you it is really a lot easyer to not feel sorry for yourself. Trust me. The more I simpithise with my own misfortions the more discontent I become. I only have lernd after all this time that I'm more inexusibly... (more »)

Troy16 replied...
Ok first things first i dont feel sorry for myself if i felt sorry for myself i would walk around with nohting to do and trust me i wouldnt feel sorry for myself cause i love my life even though i have tried killing myself.and ur comments arent degrating in your eyes but they are to me....the feelings i have towards people like you are.....are well i rather not say.....

S M Wells replied...
In that case I supose the fact that I could not surpess a laugh upon reading your comment was whicked of me. I wasn't trying to be mean though and even if it amuses me slightly that you dislike me because of my comment... I don't realy think I'm a very nasty person. Just a little mistuvous at times. And I think it's safely escaping the lying method to say I'm sorry I unnessisairily hurt your feelings. Besides... you gave me an idea for a poem. And I epreciat that. Not that I will be putt... (more »)

Troy16 replied...
Jan. 17, 2011 at 10:34 am
well im sorry that ur mom wont let u put anymore on here but i except ur apologizes thank u for sayin it...