You don't wonder to | Teen Ink

You don't wonder to

By montanna BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
montanna BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

What's so special about someone who's mean? About someone who's true colors are seen? Why do they just forget about what she's done, what she's said? When it's mentioned she makes it seem like a story in there head. Why do they want to please her? Why would they always agree with her? How could they be so mesmerized in those dark cruel eyes? Why is she the leader? why does she change the ones we have come to know and love? Tell me someone who is up above her power...

Making fun of people,It's all just fun and games until it's her name that's called i am given shame. Why am I cast as the villain? I do not know why. I just ask why are people entranced in those dark cruel eyes. So suddenly people hate me? Just because I question? I will not stand for this outrage! Plus to mention... all she has done to you... yet you don't wonder too?

thewriteidea DIAMOND, Pleasanton, California

"Don't cry that it's over, smile because it has happened."

wow, i really like this. you have an excellent way of portraying your emotions in a way that the reader can relate to. i'm sure everyone has experienced this situation, and that's what makes this piece so special.

my favorite line "making fun of people, it's all just fun and games until it's her name that's called." such a pure and honest line, yet spoken with some much hurt and raw emotion.

check out some of my work, too if you'd like. thx so much for posting this! i look forward to reading more from you.

keep writing! (: