I AM FROM | Teen Ink

I AM FROM

By SPbaseball7 BRONZE, South Plainfield, New Jersey
SPbaseball7 BRONZE, South Plainfield, New Jersey

I am from the small town of South Plainfield that's full of great people/
From the house in which I live and the town out and around me/
I am from the nice kitchen to hang and a big wonderful bedroom i sleep in/
From the creaking floors to cracking walls and other noises heard throughout the house/
I am from the town where both me parents and grandparents grew up during their childhoods/
From geese all around Spring Lake Park and all the little children who run around their yards full of excitment/
Nothing else could be better than the place I am in right now//
I am from the amazing taste of chicken parmesean and my Xbox 360 that's always running/
From my favorite book Green Eggs and Ham and my favorite nursery rhyme Row your Boat/
i am from a family full of Germans and Italians/
From my moms parents and my dads parents we all get along just right/
i am from getting stitches on my eyebrow from a baseball and winning a district championship as a little all star baseball player/
From a really lazy, boring brother and a hollow duck that has the job of keeping my parents bedroom door open//
Iam from having almost the same personality as my mom and my enthusiastic black Labrador dog named Rocco/
From having and outgoing and very nice named Harold and it taking in the name of Jerry Springer with all the yelling, screaming and fighting we have in the house/
I am form a place of lazy cops/
From a big yard, driveway, big house and a backyard filled with ahuge porch and deck, a shed, old rowboat, giant tree and small tree, and a broken down swing set/
I am from a basement where my dad makes wine/
From asking for money and always going and buying something/
Having a great life and doing whatever I want//
I am from a blusih greenish mix colored bedroom/
From hockey figures, army posters, plaques, code 3 fire trucks and a stuffed tiger I once had named Simba that i always slept with/
I am from a house of a cinnamon smell to it/
From everyone eating what they want and yet we all still get along after anything that might go wrong/
I am from a house where my mom accidentlly caught paper towels on fire and almost burnt down the whole house/
From very organized room and a place where nothing lies under my bed/
Staying clean and living healthy is always a great thing to do//

Shahiro PLATINUM, Johnston, Iowa

"Soon we must all choose between what is right and what is easy." - Dumbledore (Goblet of Fire)

creative, i really like the personallity in this poem, how the reader can really see you through it! Awesome job, way to go! =:D

Ps. please check out my work, id love to hear from you!