From Me

I from a past that should be forgotten and a past that should be remebered. From silent nights and joyful suns. I am from contagious laughter and unstoppable tears. From ice cream cake fights and long baths. I am from love and sympathy. From play fightsw and Oreos with milk. I am from Chuck E. Cheeses and golden tokens. From fearless jose and gentle Rita. I am from Los Pollitos and Luna Lunera. From soccer games and beach waves. I am from baseballs and bats. From a long day and forever lasting naps. I am from the burning summer days to the below zero pools. From cutting the grasss and sleeping under the trees. I am from the Plainfieds and Los Pollos de Pinllo. From vacations in California and Disneyland. I am from Niagara Falls and Six Flags. From long flights and amazing views. I am from learning english and learning spanish. From studying hard and trying to win first place. I am from fearing the first day of school and dreading the last. From trying to be good and followi my heart. Ia m from parties and good memories. From being born to becoming who I should be.