Secrets that can't be fixed | Teen Ink

Secrets that can't be fixed

By 3lizuhb3th BRONZE, Bath, New York
3lizuhb3th BRONZE, Bath, New York

"What is family?
They were the people who claimed you. In good, in bad, in parts or in whole, they were the ones who showed up, who stayed in there, regardless. It isn't just about blood relations or sharing chromosomes, but something wider, bigger. We have many families over time. Our family of origin, the family we created, as well as the groups you move through while all of this was happening; friends, lovers, sometimes even strangers. None of them are perfect and we can't expect them to be. You couldn't make any one person your world. The trick was to take what each could give you and build a world from it."

- Lock and Key.

hey can you tell me something.

could you tell me please
why I feel like this?

why do I feel so torn up inside?

why can't we ever say what we wanna say

why can't we just let it out
I'm filled with whys but no answers

at all.

can you tell me why I feel like crying?

or why I feel like dying?
I wish you knew...

I just wish for things
that'll never come true.

3lizuhb3th BRONZE, Bath, New York

"What is family?

- Lock and Key.

thank youu. [: and will doo!

Egyptiangirl13 GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri

\"either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

\"If columbus would have turned back, no one would have blamed him. No one would have remembered him either.\"

\"If music be the food of love, play on.\"

wow i love this!! i love how its like your talking to me and how you set it up-its a new way to express your feelings!! great job and pppplllleeasssseee check out some of my work when you get the chance and comment/ rate them!:)