Stay for Tomorrow

This rain of sorrow that is pouring will lighten,
This daunting wind that howls, won’t frighten,
The floods of your tears will flow away,
The garden’s dead flowers, will be your boquet.
The mountain of used paper, will disenigrate through the night,
The vine of unbearable thoughts wrapped around you, won’t be so tight.
The gloomy clouds that mock you, will go into a hush,
Tomorrow, this land of sturdy agony, will be nothing but mush.

Wait around, turn your frown into a grin,
For I see the sun, in the horizon.

asiangurl said...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:37 am
u were right..i like this one. so detail n somethin to get out of the downs in life n hold ur head high.MARVELOUUS

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
wow thankyou so much:)

CountryGothic said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 9:39 am
Pretty good! Great diction.

thankyou so much!

h1m_rocks said...
love ur poem and ur choice of words. awesome. i too love the last two sentences. :). cool!!

wow thankyou so much!!! that means alot!!!!

Britney15 said...
Of all your poems i think this is my favorite it gives hope to the person reading it. It made me smile reading the last two lines. GReat job!!!!

wow!! thankyou so much!! that means alot!

SarahJumps said...
This is amazing. Your lines are so original and beautiful! The way you describe things is so unique, reading this gave me both a new outlook on the world, and new hope for everything in it!

wow, thankyou so much!!! that is so nice of you and i'm so happy that you got that out of something i wrote!!! i hope that you will check out 'words unspoken', i think you might lik eit!

Lonleydandy said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 9:11 am
I liked it all the way up until the last to lines. They just didn't make sense to me. Other than that it was five start quality!

Jun. 17, 2010 at 10:42 am
thanks. THe message is when something bad happens to you, to not get to down because things will always clear up/the sun will come out (metaphorically)

Jordyn V. said...
i like this a lot! :D

Thankyou so much!!!

benighted15 said...

wow i like this poem alot

its really nice

thanks so much for commenting

your welcome. Thankyou so much for checking out my work!!!

benighted14 replied...
your welcome and i love ur work!!:)

wow thankyou so much!!! what was your fav.?