The world is circling around as we know it, that is what we've got. | Teen Ink

The world is circling around as we know it, that is what we've got.

By Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland
Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." -Henry Ellis

A girl on a sidewalk. Sitting , wondering who'll she'll be. All you have to do is dream she thought. All you have to do is be. There are millions and thousands of people out there. What can I do to make it better? What can I do to change what we have. Do we have nothingness or whole-someness? So many seas to sail upon. So many ways to live. So much air for me to breathe while thousands of more people are takeing it all in. The sun, the only sun there is. It is burning soaking my skin as I take it all in. One thing, big or small, the gust, so much to touch, the wind. Even things we can not feel are things that see so simply real. Existance is the key to life, we produce our sight. The sight we see of everything the poor, the rich, the old. The little gadgets that are changeing technology as we speak it's gone. New, new , new is what we have, little things that don't even matter. Bad examples, bad influences, is it really real? Who am I to be talented, gorgeous, and known? Who am I to have all these things? Things of which I don't even care. ALl I need is for someone to listen. Listen to the leaves talking to each other. As they blow in the wind. SO pure, so light, so right. The beauty that we share. What are we sharing after all? The things we have have. We have so much, is what we have. Though what we have isn't so much after all things happen. Stop to realize that it isn't what we have , it's what we've got.