Just a boy | Teen Ink

Just a boy MAG

Walking down the hall
Feeling confident, tall
Out from the crowd
A boy appeared
Exactly what I feared
“He is just a boy.”

With pearls from the ocean
Hair that causes a commotion
Heart of care and compassion
Oh, his effortless sense of fashion
“But, he is just a boy.”

He is just a boy
That takes my breath away
A boy that leaves me speechless
When I simply say, “Hey.”
He is just a boy
That naturally has it all
He makes big things out of what's small
So once again I lie to myself
About this guy so far from coy
“He, is just a boy.”

This about this guy that i've liked forever. Everyone says he's really nice and easy to talk to but i still can't talk to him

Egyptiangirl13 GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri

\"either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

\"If columbus would have turned back, no one would have blamed him. No one would have remembered him either.\"

\"If music be the food of love, play on.\"

:) thankyou

sorry that was so long :)

First, thankyou so much for your extended intrest in my work :) I think if you put in the search box one of the poems titles and it comes up by egyptiangirl13 then yoiu could get to the rest of my work from there because once you click on that poem than there should be a link somwhere that says liike view more work or somthing so here's the steps:

1. Go the the search box in the top right area of the sceen (but not like google search it should be just for teen ink) type in Cemented in the walls

2. Click on the result (it should be first i tested it) and it should be by egyptiangirl13 -that's my real status name or watever -i dont know why i published this anonymously

3. click on a link somwhere where it says view more work or if you click where it says by egyptiangirl13 than it should go to the rest of my work and you can view it from there :)

tdodgens555 said...
on Feb. 2 2011 at 8:08 am
tdodgens555, Easley, South Carolina

"believe you're beautiful and the rest of the world will too!"

My teacher and I was looking for more of your work, but couldn't seem to find it. Where can i find it at?

Thankyou so much !!! please check out some of my new work ( i listed it on the commet below:) i think that you'll like lost lines and cemented in the walls

Thankyou so much for your support and commets!! Please check out some of my new work :) such as For the love of the game, More than a game, lost lines, and Cemented in the walls :)

myralyne said...
myralyne, Easley, South Carolina
I liked how you expressed yourself throught the poem and it told us a little about your past.

tdodgens555 said...
on Jan. 31 2011 at 10:14 am
tdodgens555, Easley, South Carolina

I can relate. You done a great job with this poem. I love how it rhymes a little. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - love; Taylor (:

Ame14 said...
Ame14, Easley, South Carolina
very good!