The unfinished story This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There once was a girl
Who was stuck in a mind
Where everything wasn't finished
With a half sun that once shined
Cars with no wheels
Chairs with no seats

And meat halfway done
That smelled like feet
Flowers were dead

Clouds were gray

The girl was miserable
As night turned to day
Then things began to change
Everything became whole
All the happiness

Fills everyone's soul

Flowers were blooming

And smiles as bright as the sun
Now the unfinished story
Was finally

iamAbelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 2:43 pm:
This is really great, I liked it. :)

Kiewanna S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 12, 2011 at 4:43 pm :
Thanks for the comment

CREATEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 1:31 am:
Dude, this sounds a lot like my life. Nothing ever gets done, sentences never finished, it's just crazy, nothing is EVER finished! So i like this poem a lot. I love the ending, my mom thought it was kinda sad thogh...

May 12, 2011 at 4:43 pm :
Thanks for the comment

PonYoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm :
Ohh, your welcome! No one ever reads mine soo I just make up the comments for myself! I know! Sad, Right?

beautiie said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 5:36 pm:
uhm i really like this.. its creative!!!

May 12, 2011 at 4:44 pm :
Thanks for the comment