I'm Around

I remember when you said everything hurt inside. What can I do to make everything alright? You are my best friend, whatever come our way you know I’m your girl to the end. When the ocean is angry at us and won’t let the sun come out, I’ll hold your hand when the pain really starts to hurt. And when you’re down, I know I don’t have to remind you, but you that I’m around. After all the mornings that I came to you, when I finally go away I know you’ll look for me one day. I remember when you didn’t hate me cause I was a dreamer, just a crazy one. You know I’m a believer. When the sky get’s so angry at us that it rains hard and blows wind in our faces, I’ll sit next to you just so you know you’re not alone. And when you’re down I know I don’t have to remind you but you know that I’m around. When we’re not together just sing a song and start dancing, cause our golden gate hugs will last forever. I can’t remember when I looked into your green eyes and didn’t fall in love. I hope that when you look in my hazel ones and turn them blue you. I hope you know that when you’re down, I know I don’t have to remind you, but you know that I’m around. Cause’ I’m a dreamer and a believer, and everyday I dream that I’m by your side and you just have to believe that I am.