My Crush <333

I see your bleach blonde hair,
Glaring in the sun,
You glance my way,
You make me blush,
Who could you be?
Who could you be but my crush?

Saphe said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 11:45 am:
It's short and sweet, but how much needs to be said about crushes? It's very good, and it sums everything up in a way many can relate to. I know I can. :)

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 11:31 am :
thanks for commenting im glad you liked it.

katie-cat said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 6:20 am:
This is cute, I can tell you have talent.  It's a little short, and needs a lot more to it, but I think it'll be a good one :)

Snow_White said...
May 31, 2010 at 1:49 am:
This is ok...i think there could be more to it...like a few more lines or somthing but i stilll like it! :)

May 31, 2010 at 7:08 pm :
thanks and yeah there could have been a few more lines but that was all that came to me in science class at that time :P

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26, 2010 at 3:53 pm:

This is very interesting, i like that it's short and i think that a lot of people (although maybe not me) can connect to what you're saying. keep writing, you have potential!

also if you could check out some of my stuff that'd be great. my poems are short too, don't worry : )

May 28, 2010 at 11:26 am :

thanks for commenting im just waiting for some of my stuff to get out of the "pending" stage. :)