Unaware of a Loved One’s Pain | Teen Ink

Unaware of a Loved One’s Pain

By LcplShannon PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
LcplShannon PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAM. IT WONT COME TO YOU. YOU GOT TO GO GET IT

Do you know if someone gets hurt? We must choose in our minds took make sure that loved one is safe and never gets hurt without you knowing. Do others keep it to themselves so you stay happy and in a good mood? People who trust and love you don’t want to hurt you and you don’t want to seem crude. Do they lie to keep your heart in sprit? As you know that that person will become an irit.
Or do they tell you so you feel bad and sad for that someone? Some families just don’t want to bring you down because of that loved ones pain and how you look at god passed the sun. Do they tell you to make sure they know you care? Family and friends tell you to give them hope and prayer. You need to keep in spirit for their sake. Besides the fact you would’ve lost that person and wouldn’t even know until after you cry that your heart is about to break. Do you stay at their side until death breaks you apart? You would stay until their very last breath on earth and leaves with your heart. Do you make sure they know you love them? So they know and fight as powerful winds are with a baby stem. Do you hold their hand as you cry for them to stay? Until you run out of tears and begin to pray. Do you wait in the hospital even after they die? Passed hours of the day as their souls fly by. Or do you stay at home wondering what’s going on? As you sit there while everybody is gone. Not knowing where everybody is. You don’t cry or weep because you’re unaware of that person just had a close death encounter; soon to be lost in your eyes and in god’s arms. Do you ponder about that person with bad memories? As their life is fading away like a leaf in a breeze. Do you question their will to live? As they die begging for you to forgive. Do you put yourself in front of them? As like the old Eminem as he thinks he is better than anybody else and he doesn’t feel condemned. You think negative things about their lives as they are close to death even though you are uninformed about them. Or are you? Soon to have them on your shoulder: R.I>P tattoo. Do you wish a prayer to god so they live? As god asks for you to give. Do you think about them every day as they get closer to heaven? As each day you count the days: one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven. Better make sure you’re aware of your loved ones pain

I was inspired to write after my sister find out her aunt was in the hospital and she just just found out after 2 weeks of being in the hospital