lifetime

All we have is time in this thing we call life
how do we use it?
where does it go?
how do we get it back?
the answer is that no one knows.
Time is time and simply that.
you cant abuse it or misuse it or with time you will ultimatley lose it. becareful whta you ask for and who you trust.the time you waste on things that are inevitable is extremely irreplaceable. take your time use it wisely and responsibly. take moments to understand your meaning in this time and do all that you set out to do. we all wish there was that button we could press to stop the mess, but if it were meant to be there would be no time to progress and press forward. time is of the essence and cannot be gotten back.

chosen said...
May 24, 2010 at 11:11 am

thank u so much for reading

chosen said...
May 24, 2010 at 11:10 am
thak you sooo much and i will

margierose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow that's amazing!!! Keep writing you have real talent. Would you mind reading mine?

Mina4Eva said...
wow your poem is sooo amazing and true u captured the vary way of life in such a short poem truly a masterpiece :)

chosen said...
May 18, 2010 at 11:50 am
thanks much

iknowyourheart said...
i loved it until you mixed in the "responsibility." It seems to undermine the essence of time and its spontaneity..

Patience97 said...
I like this piece because it makes me want to act now, and use my "time" wisely. Before it's all gone :(

chosen replied...
thank you very much

Luver-of-music said...
May 16, 2010 at 7:48 am
its good .

chosen replied...
thank very much

Luver-of-music replied...
yeah no problem

madegclover6 replied...
i really like that you wrote about how you really feel. good job! time goes by faster then you ever will know.