Drive

You feel it, I feel it. A drive so deep that you cant touch the concrete floors and the surface only files the nail that tries to scratch it. To throw it into submission as the man gleams with delight and brings you and your body down, down to drown with the souls that claw at you, screech because of the knowledge they gain and to only forever live amongst the shambles they’ve become. Well I know that this is a destiny for those who care too little, who know only what their so called friends tell them of the life outside, how this and that will turn out to be nothing but a bore, no lore that will be passed down to their grandchildren of their mighty deeds accomplished under the wrath of a kingdom that sways mightily overhead. Bound to drop with the touch of a blade that caresses your face, a silver hue that trickles about your neck to leave its contents to undermine the very being of your own world, life thought of as something beautiful. To penetrate within your mate is now a contest instead of two bodies joining as one to create their own world within one another, to feel as life was born unto this earth the quake of plates shifting and forming new boundless lands, only to be crossed by those who are now able to explore its vast potential.

AprilNeon said...

The feeling in this is amazing. It's a really well done job, great word choice, extremely descriptive and very captivating. 

You seem rather insightful... would you mind reviewing on of my pieces?