OH, THE THINGS SHE DOES TO ME | Teen Ink

OH, THE THINGS SHE DOES TO ME

By Snowy PLATINUM, Cambridge, Vermont
Snowy PLATINUM, Cambridge, Vermont

Excuse me??

Something in my chest, is telling me to cut them all in halves. They burn my fire until the ash melts off my toung, reflaming the candle of my past again. But theres something about the smoke that gets me, I see the faces, the places. Curling up into a ball, somethings coming, coming closer. What will happen is beyond my imagination. Instead of hanging on a branch, I'm a lighter away from climbing to the top of this mountain. Whats waiting for me at the top is only my creation. Whatever my body calls out for, my dreams and my beleifs are in formation. Playing out across the moon light in the color of my eyes. I feel the ispiration to do something more with my life. Something I thought would never happen, but I'll accept it. Because wharever these petals take me, I know is somewhare better. This I'm sure, is the path to true contenment. Set in tree trunks and stone from the day I was born. Ready to crawl, and reach towords it. Shes what it takes, to make me write, to make me sing, to make me dance my way into the clouds. Whats holding me back from digging my nails into the soil? That part of me thats scratching at my ankle, the thing that takes the face of whoever is convenient at the momment. You can vanish yourself, so why not morph your demons into angels? Thats all your ever given.

girlfriends, love, joy