The Voice Of Music

Jazz. Charlie Parker or Louis Armstrong.
Rock. ACDC or Led Zepplin.
Pop. Lady Gaga or Ke$ha.
Punk. Avril Lavigne or Bad Religion.
Classical. Bach or Motzart.
Scream-O. Escape the Fate or Operation Ivy.
Country. Lady Antebellum or Rascal Flatts.
A Capella. Alkaline Trio or Good Charlotte.
Alternative. Muse or Linkin Park.
Acoustic. Bleed the Dream or Coheed and Cambria.
Blues. Paramore or Taking Back Sunday.
Dance. Basshunter or Tatu.
Gospel. Relient K or Anberlin.
Hip Hop. Kanye West or Emeinem.
R&B. Madonnna or Rihanna.
Techno. Daft Punk or DJ Magic Mike.

Pick your poison and drink it carefully. Music is different, but the reason we listen is the same. It drowns out reality and makes the world invisable. It's the one place you can escape and just let it all go. Music can speak to you like no one else can. Just listen to the music and hear it speak. No matter if you like the Blues or some Scream-O. Whatever it is, just listen and you'll hear the voice.

The Voice of Music

TrinityCreed said...
Do you think that a type of music can define a person?

music-is-my-lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 8:44 am
i'm sure it can. i sometimes can tell what a person likes to listen to just by the way they dress

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 9:57 am
really? i usaully wear dark shirts jeans and my fav white black red sneaks. what music do you think i listen to?

hmm......*deep in thought* i'm thinking maybe a little bit of metal, or your looks can be deceiving (i don't think i spelled that right) like mine, and you could listen to christian rock

BrokenInnocence replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 7:56 am
ok hold on i have got to try this. alright so u can tell by what i wear what type of music i listen to? really?

Dec. 20, 2010 at 9:32 am
yepp lol im very good at it

BrokenInnocence replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 9:39 am
ok lets see lol i usually wer skinny jenas or skirts or leggings and stuff, dresses, peasent tops, and tank tops, and sandals boots and flats with lots of accesorys, try that :) lol

TrinityCreed said...
Nov. 16, 2010 at 10:06 am
You actually know Relient K?! Not many people know that band. You know it's a Christian Rock band. Could it be possible that we can define ourselves by what music we listen to?

Dec. 20, 2010 at 9:33 am
oh yeah, definitely! lol i know that the music i listen to definitely defines me. but youd have to listen to the lyrics, more than the actual music

kirby~bug said...
wow i love it!!!! its exactly how i feel about music wether it has words or not!!! thanks!! if i may ask wats ur name?

monster-chick-14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
its alexandria, but i prefer alex or al or whatever nickname you wanna call me lol i got lots

kirbybug replied...
cool! alex it is i go bye kirby sense that wat my bfreind calls me!

kirbybug replied...
i mean kirbybug!!

May 11, 2010 at 11:37 am
sweet! kirbybug it is then lol