Hesitate

No words can come out
not even to the closest
I hesitate
and I hesitate
not knowing what direction to take
not knowing who will be there
not knowing if i'll survive
unsure if I can derive
from this pain inside
I search for hope
and I search for pride
but it seems like everyone's so dry
turning their back on me
I hesitate and I hesitate
does true love wait?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ahh. you sound like youre sitting in the dark and nobody wants to feed you. very emotional and very nice. 5 stars captain.

LaurenC replied...

haha, ironic. 

It's just like the picture :P

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
you know. i honestly didnt even notice the picture- i never pay attention to the pictures....thats ironic.

LaurenC replied...
haha, definitely. :)

Quotes_on_Notebooks said...
i love this! this is beautiful!! i love the subject matter and the way the poem flowed. please check out some of my work if you have a chance

LaurenC replied...

Well thank you:)
I really enjoy people commenting on my work. It makes me smile. haha.

& I have a TON of more work pending to be approved, when they are, please check them out! 
 P.S. I love your photography! 

timevampire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 8, 2010 at 11:21 am
I like this.... Kind of sad, but good.

LaurenC replied...
It's based on the feelings I had at the time. But I really like it, and I like the way I rhymed it. :]

timevampire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 9, 2010 at 10:20 am
hahaha....me to. :)