Three Heads Dyed

Three heads dyed
the exact same shade of blonde
One, two, three
In front of me
You’ll excuse me if I laugh

Three heads from
one box of
Clariol
or maybe L’oreal
How am I supposed to know?
All I see are the roots
Light brown
Dark brown
Darker brown
Hidden by a blonde
the youngest kid
in the sun could not achieve
You’ll excuse me if I laugh

The heads look at me
with eyes smothered in
black and glitter
I don’t need to know
what’s going on under
that Clariol or L’oreal
or whatever the hell it is

You’ll excuse me if I laugh
but what’s on my head
didn’t come from a box
It came from my mom’s side

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you're a genius and this is geniusly put. you should consider saving the world or breeding super dish detergent.

kengx3 replied...
Thank you! This is a true story; there are these three girls in one of my classes and they all have their hair dyed the exact same shade of blonde! 

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
you have a very creative way of describing the freaky and coincidental-very nice.

would you be so nice as to read"living in bliss" by insaneprincess and give ityour thoughts(i liked it)and she needa the input-even if not-thanks anyway-you're still the best.