Cold-Blooded

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

They followed me across the room.
They glinted in the light,
And shone like the moon.
They moved quickly,
Flicking here, and there;
Seeming to look through me,
In a penetrating stare.

My eyes kept low,
I was afraid to look.
However, I'm sure they still read me;
Like an open book.
They looked at me intently,
As if for them I would be a thriller.
There they followed me,
The cold-blooded eyes; of a killer.

I guess to some, this poem may seem a little weird. To me, it wasn't at the time I was writing it. I was in the process of watching a rerun of Criminal minds. Most of my ideas for this came from shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. Stuff like that. All I have to say is, if you don't like it, that's fine. Maybe you like something else. But if you do like it, let me know I'll make another one. XD ^@_@^

on Nov. 22 2011 at 3:26 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Yeah, I mean, I suppose you're right. But it's hard not to, because the things I write now I think are so much better than this. And it's hard not to look at it and see all the flaws. :P But that's good, though, right? If i see them, I can fix them. :) Hmmm... well, I'm not very good at writing songs, and Skandarlicious was mainly a parody for Em. I don't usually do songs. I'm not ood with them, and the thing for Em was just sort of a little thing on the side. I prefer to keep my focus on noveling and recently, poetry. But I'll keep the idea in my head. Who knows? Someday I might become a famous singer/songwriter. :P jk jk lol

on Nov. 19 2011 at 5:06 pm
flyingpinkgiraffes PLATINUM, Chardon, Ohio

"When in doubt, kill your main character." ~Me
"Worry is like a rocking chair. It will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere."

Hey don't be so hard on urself..... It's actually pretty dang good. It's very song like. You should try to write lyrics. Ya know, besides skanderlicous :-)

on Oct. 1 2011 at 1:42 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thanks. Although I have to say, it was one of my first pieces, and I've never been good at writing poems or anything, so in my opinion, I think it's the worst of my work on here. :P Probably one of the only poems I've ever written as well. XD

on Sep. 30 2011 at 8:55 am
PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

"When life hands you lemons, make apple juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it." -Unknown
"The world is my pineapple. I just have to figure out a way past the prickly parts." -Me

I think it's unique. It does sound paranoid, but that's kind of what makes it cool. :)

on Aug. 30 2011 at 7:44 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Yeah, I mean, I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it or anything, so it's probably not the best it could be. It does kinda come across paranoid, though. :) Thanks for reading it.

on Aug. 30 2011 at 7:27 pm
secrets_of_silence GOLD, Gisborne, Other

life had i loved the more
had it but passed away
as quietly as the day
ebbs from the darkening star.

-emanuel litvinoff

no it resds like a song but sounds a bit paranoid

on Jun. 10 2010 at 3:20 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I think I could have done way better. It's ok though. Eh XDD

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!