"Big Sister" | Teen Ink

"Big Sister"

April 13, 2010
By ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
10 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I will never fade away" "I will always be with you" "Yours in eternity" "Live for today but, look foward to tomorrow, and never forget to smile"


“Big Sister”

I am the shadow that walks beside you every day, I am the observer that watches your every step, I am the one who holds your perfect heart gently in my hands, nurturing it and keeping it safe, I am the eyes that help you see, see the world for how beautiful it really is, I am the ears that let you hear from every bird song to every howl, I am the voice of reason and encouragement that helps you understand, that helps you gain that spark of confidence, I am the shield that blocks the bullets of hateful words and lies, and I am the arms that wrap you up like a blanket close and tightly to my breast, and tells you “everything is going to be alright,” I am the hands that tuck you into bed at night, and kisses your forehead and whispers in your ear “sleep tight,” I am the wind that lull’s you to sleep at night, I am the mother that always plays with you, and says “I love you dear,” I am the best friend until the end, I am the one who loves you with all my might! I am your big sister who will stay by your side until the day I die.


The author's comments:
my little sister inspired me to write it i just love her so much!