"Big Sister" | Teen Ink

"Big Sister"

By ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia

"I will never fade away" "I will always be with you" "Yours in eternity" "Live for today but, look foward to tomorrow, and never forget to smile"

“Big Sister”

I am the shadow that walks beside you every day, I am the observer that watches your every step, I am the one who holds your perfect heart gently in my hands, nurturing it and keeping it safe, I am the eyes that help you see, see the world for how beautiful it really is, I am the ears that let you hear from every bird song to every howl, I am the voice of reason and encouragement that helps you understand, that helps you gain that spark of confidence, I am the shield that blocks the bullets of hateful words and lies, and I am the arms that wrap you up like a blanket close and tightly to my breast, and tells you “everything is going to be alright,” I am the hands that tuck you into bed at night, and kisses your forehead and whispers in your ear “sleep tight,” I am the wind that lull’s you to sleep at night, I am the mother that always plays with you, and says “I love you dear,” I am the best friend until the end, I am the one who loves you with all my might! I am your big sister who will stay by your side until the day I die.

my little sister inspired me to write it i just love her so much!