I don't care

How far away are you?
You seem to be drifting.
Don't tell me I'm crazy,
because I won't listen.
I'm not stubborn,
I'm smart,
I'm not clingy,
I care,
You're not true,
You betray,
I thought I loved you,
Now,
I just don't care.

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this! :) In way, I can rather connect. This is such a powerful poem; though it may be short, it's still powerful and has a lot of meaning. :) It has so much, emotion and rawness, and just honesty. I just love that it has feeling. Thank you, my friend! For sharing this. :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this peice. "i just dont care" thats nice. its always nice to know someone doesnt care-especially when they can say it in such a poetically wonderful way.  5 stars.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really liked this. Tons of meaning in such a short poem. Check out some of mine!!!

Shahed said...

I like it! it touched me~ I like how it rhymes <3 love how its short and it has meanings!

Check out my work, people that can write like you must have great comments!

dominicana said...
wow this poem can relate to alot of people especially me keep up the good work