I Am From | Teen Ink

I Am From

March 27, 2010
By Sk8ergur4 BRONZE, GrandPrairie, Texas
Sk8ergur4 BRONZE, GrandPrairie, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"


I am from the deepest and darkest crevasses of the ocean.
I am from the vibrations of screams echoing, and pounding your throbbing brain. I am from the beautiful tragedy.
I am who I am today.
I am the girl devoured and lost in the depths of solitude.
I am from the tears cascading down a fragile face. I am but the silence, crystal clear.
I am the girl crawling upon the face of broken glass with hope embedded to my skin like chains grasping to give me a lovely gift of salvation.
I am the soul wrenching cry.
I am the shadow on the ground with no sun.
I am the beauty from pain.
I am from the righteous.
I am from the deepest and darkest crevasses of the ocean.
I am the deserted pile of misery lost in the sea of solitude.


The author's comments:
Have you ever lost nearly ever memory of your past in your mind.. and then have awoke with scattered peices of nonesence dispersed throughout your mind? That is the flash of visualtion i see in my nightmares each night. That is the reason for my writing of this peice. Although i know not much of it yet, i am sure to find out as the years drag onward.