A Broken Heart Will Put Together A Hard Life

I`ve seen my mother today,she didn`t look ok.
Her mouth was twisted and she couldn`t move her arms and legs.
They were just lying there,as if she were dead.
If she die before I turn 18,I`m not going to feel like a normal teen.
I will feel weak,like someone shot me and left me in the street.
I would want to give up on everything,even my big dreams.
Life is hard without a mother, to stick by your side and tuck you in the covers.
A lot of kids have a mother to talk to everyday,but when I see mine I don`t know what to say.

soccerchickunc said...
wow your flow here is absolutely amazing! i wish i could accomplish something like this. this is amazing i love it (: could you check out my poem an escape & give me feedback? i need constructive critisism :)

rainlover1994 said...

You writing has perfect flow and wonderful imagery. No part of your piece seemed like it didn't fit. As I read it, I felt transported into the mind of another. During the time it took me to read it, I felt like your words could have been my own thoughts. I loved it though and your doing a wonderful job. Please keep writing!!! 

Please check out some of my work, I haven't really got a lot of comments....

Stephanie D. said...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 8:56 am
I Like it. I Think expressing yourself through writing is very important. I dont know what its like not to have a mother but i do know what its like to not be able to talk with her about what i truly feel.

lostnhim said...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 8:06 am
This is amazing! It takes a truly great writer to write this well! Great poem!  

lifeisajourney This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is deep keep writing