One True Love | Teen Ink

One True Love

By fofanidani PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
fofanidani PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin

He is the only one for me. I am the only one for him. One true love with eyes for you and a heart that beats for one. One who is too good to be true, but perfect just for me. One fight that drifts us apart. One call that says he is sorry, but he says it doesn’t change the way he feels. Their love is stronger. He sends a dozen red roses to my house. He sits beside me and we watch the stars together and see a shooting star and make a wish that our love lasts forever and hope with all our might it comes true. This is what we wish for.
Let one forget his reason for being, we’ll be together forever like marrying your high school sweetheart, each growing old with your best friend Love, love, love, people say when they see us together. They’re right.
When I am to sick and to weak to stand standing, when I am too tired to walk, then it is him who is by my side. When there is nothing left to say or do. One who says everything with his eyes. One who holds my hand and never lets it go. One whose only reason is to love and be loved.