Perfect

I’m in that place,
Where I’m not asleep yet,
But I’m not dreaming,
I’m aware of what’s going on,
But my eyes are closed,
And everything’s somehow cloudy and blurred,
I feel no pain,
I feel absolutely nothing,
But somehow I know I’m alive,
I’m thinking,
But not voluntarily,
Just existing,
Not doing anything,
I’m perfectly fine like this,
I could stay here forever,
In this middle world,
In between the blissful dream world,
And the dark, miserable real world,
I’m perfect,
For now.

charlygirl11 said...
Yeah no problem.

charlygirl11 said...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 12:30 am
Hey, this one was my favorite! i loved your detailed description and I can truly relate. Thanks for the comment on my picture by the way!

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
your welcome:) i appreciate the feedback!

DaisyC. said...
that was great!!! I love that "middle world" sooo much and you captured it perfectly :)

Sill_Sitter11 said...
OMG DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT FEELING!!! I'll just be laying their with the tv on... and I know I'm not asleep but the next thing I know... a totally different show is on. You couldn't have described it better... no one could have.

thanks.. it was really hard to explain but im glad you know what i'm talking about!

jonas_chick899 said...
ooh i really liked it!!!! :)))))

May 8, 2010 at 8:53 am
thank you :)

faypirate23 replied...
that is rlly rlly gud i loved it!!my mom used to call me sarbear lmao my names sarah too ;) i run track and love reading and writing u shud check out my stuff thx ;)

thanx for commenting :) haha i run track too! and i'll definately check out some of your work