Do I Want to Live Forever? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Oh, turritopsis nutricula jellyfish,
Do I envy you or pity you?
To be alive forever, with headaches,
With women, with politicians, with
Dirty “Home Sweet Home.”
But, living forever, in the sea
Floating along, maybe it suits
You. Me, I think I'd just
Complain my way through the
Tunnels of eternity.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you're the best. you're stuff is really awesome. this is the way I'd like to write. can you read my stuff?

Loveisadogfromallentown This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 8, 2010 at 9:43 am
Thank you very much! And yes, I will certainly check out your writing.

Magazine, hm...

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
what about the mag?.are you published sweeetness?