Brick Wall

The dark seems to be closing in
No trace of light can penetrate
The barrier I have made
Every time someone broke my heart
I added a brick
Every time someone stabbed me in the back
I added another brick
Every time I remembered the past
I added another brick
The only way to let the light show through
Is to love me completely and true
When you tell me that you love me
One of the bricks fall
By the time you tell me how much you care
Half the wall isn’t there
You helped me to forget my past
And now the wall is hardly standing
And the vast darkness is leaving
The light is expanding
Growing every day
Thank you for making
The monster go away

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love it when people make sequals and redo their dance on the monkey. 5 stars captain. danse ta fait.

MidnightAngel7 replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 8:15 am
Merci,merci! quel est ton nom? Or shall it just be captian? And I shall go dance....

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
hmmm....where are you from? or... is that the translator. i think you mean comment t'appelle-tu? -Boosflash, my dear.

MidnightAngel7 replied...
America, lol I like French. Its "What is your name", dearest Boosflash.

i  know what it means but in france they dont say that. they say "how are you called" which translates to what is your name in english.

MidnightAngel7 replied...
You got me there

Allykattz said...
Great job! Your longer work seems to have more emotion in it, but I like them all

lovespromise replied...
Thank You So Much!