J-A-S-M-I-N-E

J-A-S-M-I-N-E
J-A-S-M-I-N-E what does that spell?
Nobody
In my world if you look REALLY hard all you can see is FAKE, CLEANING, BASKETBALL, and LYING TRUTHS AND UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMISES.
J-A-S-M-I-N-E what does that spell?
Nobody
You might be confused because J-A-S-M-I-N-E doesn’t really spell nobody
But it does to me. I am different from Haley I don’t go around declaring fake love to guys I don’t even know.
I am different to Jo. I don’t get off on guys slapping my butt and calling me a h*.
I have no friend that will help me when I am down only ones that would rather spit on the ground.
In my world its 1 strike you out no second chances and if you try to shout out, I swear one of us will lay you out
Some may say it ain’t fair, but who are they to talk? They just jealous cause they can’t get in, It’s a game we all play I’m just tryin’ too win.
But as for me I am just trying to blend in, this game is a hard one to try and blend in. Because even though we ain’t in Iraq there’s still a war out. Though I ain’t a chief I am a soldier and I still wonder if I am fighting for the right side here.
I am NOT in a gang, I am NOT on drugs, I am NOT out with guys I barely even know, I am a teenager fighting a war I barely understand internal and external, I am loud and proud yet I have NO voice but to everyone else I still am
J-A-S-M-I-N-E what does that spell?
Nobody