The Things I Never Said To You. | Teen Ink

The Things I Never Said To You.

By Dee1397 BRONZE, Henderson, Tennessee
Dee1397 BRONZE, Henderson, Tennessee

A man who stand for NOTHING will fall for ANYTHING.

Days grow darker and colder, these words I scream out, become bolder and bolder. Too much hurt, so much pain. Everything to loose, nothing to gain. As I write out my heart to you, dedicating my every word, in your far away place I wonder if i'm heard. I cover up the pain, pretending I don't miss you. Too bad we both know that isn't true. Thinking back to the past, fourteen years of my life. I fell asleep holding you tightly but woke hugging your grave even tighter. Why exactly you had to leave?, I'll never know why. I just know I was far from ready to say good-bye. Hearing the truth, believing your really not here. I lie to myself to hold back all the tears.

This is about my dad. I miss him more than anything or anyone will ever realize. He not only my father, but was as well my bestfriend.

madmadie22 BRONZE, Wichita, Kansas

"It is quite unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person proving you wrong is proving himself wrongly right. Right?" Lemony Snicket, The Reptile Room

Wow, great job!  I love how it all kind of flows togethers, if that makes sense..!   PS. I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you are doing well!  :)