Falling down

I Try to hide all the pain that you have caused in my heart. I'll never move on from what you have done, how can i move on you send things to repair it all like one little thing can change it all. Your so wrong, you let me fall.
So many try to help me from my fall but i keep falling,falling, and falling drowning in pain, crying in tears and you were the reason of my fears. You walk away like you don't care, tell me how is this far, you won't help fix what you have done or fix what you have caused so i will keep falling, falling, and falling without your open arms to help me up.

Clairepoetry said...
Your welcome! And thanks for the comment i really like your photography!! keep up the good work aswell.

BaileyBaby13 said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 8:53 pm:
I'm sorry you had to feel what you did to write this, :( But it's great. Good job, thanks for writing this,(:

Honeybunn said...
May 14, 2010 at 8:24 pm:
Thank y ou so much for the comment you posted.  it meant a lot.  You also are a great writter.  i really love this article.  i can relate to it and it is exactly how i feel at times. Keep up the great work! :)

Breathe.Live. replied...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 11:19 am :
Aww im glad it meant something to you. I really am happy when you tell me this because i love writing and when someone appreciates it its makes it all the better.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm:

wow, this is great-keep writing and posting!!!

Breathe.Live. replied...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 11:19 am :
Thank you so much. :)