I Love You Hope! | Teen Ink

I Love You Hope!

March 24, 2010
By Kimberlynn19 BRONZE, Greenville, Georgia
Kimberlynn19 BRONZE, Greenville, Georgia
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
everyone is gonna hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.....bob marley


Sleepless nights end as the seasons turn and feelings grow stronger. The more we learn that love grows stronger each day and the more we know that nothing can pull us apart.I hope this is true in your heart as it is in mine. All angels are from heaven and as are you. I'm always thinking about you sweetheart. You are what you are and never would i even try to change you. Your smile really does give me a light that always brightens up my days. You do have a sexiness that gives me that fire at night. you are incredible in my eyes as you always will be. You have a passionate kiss that nobody else will ever amount to. You are everythingin this world that i want to be apart of. Where ever you go my love follows you. It will never hurt you and break your heart, never leave you somewhere you don't know where you are. It will help you find your way out of the deepest, darkest, most lonliest place you could ever be in.My hands will never let you fall and if they do then my arms will be there to catch you. Thank you for letting me be there at your side with you through-out your experiences. I love you babygirl! and i always will...


The author's comments:
This piece of poetry was written for a special someone named hope. I love her dearly and i really hope she knows that....She is my lover, my girl, and my best friend. i honestly don't know what i'd do in this world without her. I love you Hope