Imagination and Song

I lie inside myself for hours, watching the silver sun burn brightly against the fuchsia sky. Snapdragons growl as I pick one after another, hissing their complaints. All of the commotion from the world outside me fades away into gray nothingness, while the living colors of my mind wrap themselves around me, and take me to a place of peace. The soft blue grass caresses my back as I lie naked of thoughts. Lilies of the valley sing me into a false slumber, void of dreams, yet awake in the dream. Miles of snow covered mountains and warm moonbeam-filled valleys stretch for what seems like eternity. At the end of my vision, I can see the sparkling emerald ocean, reflecting like the glistening diamonds of your eyes.

Milo! said...
This is really good! i really like how it flows and is easy to relate to. I hope to see more work from you! I would love it if you would read some of my work. I think you would like it.

janegirl93 replied...
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement =) I look forward to reading your work as well