love sucks

You told me you loved me then broke me
while my heart was getting put back you madeit fall
i thought you loved me like you used to but i was wrong
"im sorry but we cant be together" were you lastwords love sucks but we have ti go through it <3

CallMeFelix said...
I agree with boosflash, but it was not bad, however it would be better if you added a little more substance and a little something...different, you know? Keep writing! =)

A.Dreamer said...
This is so true, especially the last two lines. And I agree with your side comment.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked this. I agree you could have stated it a bit better, but it was still a good poem, pretty good flow, I like the message.  Good job.

just.me_899 said...
the ending line's so true...good workk

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you said comment on your work so here goes the monkey---this sounds like alot of other stuff i've read on teeink-"you said you loved me but you didnt you broke my heart and now i'm hurt. but we have to go through it".-not very poetic. sob stories-not poetry. you need a creative way to portray your emotions in a poetic form so the reader doesnt go-"just another sob story". my humble honest fluffy opinion.