think into the ocean | Teen Ink

think into the ocean

By mandybalz123 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
mandybalz123 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida

far past the ones who do not matter, past the love and hatred Think farther and farther into the depths of your mind past the black feelings, and the wonders of the world. Farther now, smelling the green wilderness of your soul. Do not stop with the cycle of life, or the meaning of shmell. Think deeper and deeper, and dont stop. For knowledge ends with out thinking, it is the very foundation of existence.

This literally just came out of my head and on to the paper. The poem was started by creating a pool of words that had various meanings, and put together to creat one masterpiece.This poem reflects hard times in my young life, and advice I wish I had.The advice I could give to someone who was wishing to escape. Think into the ocean simply means to search long, and hard. and deep into your soul for answers that form the foundation of yourself. It has no rhyme, nor has any definite indication of normal poems, but that is why I like it so much. It is complicated, confusing, in-depth, yet simple, just like me.