No Destination

No destination , but always somewhere to go no path leading you . no one way signs These are the best times ; adventures unknown no worries around just follow the beat , the words , your true desire .Take a stroll in the rain nothing better then the pitter patter .No destination , but always somewhere to go ' 4 am stumbling around the house and all you can say these night are just crazy that walk home was amazing and when he came close i knew it couldn't hurt just a little kiss Ive been smiling ever since . No destination , but always somewhere to go . No limit to where i can go ' go high into the sky and mark my footprints on the moon i have no limits to where i can go i can do anything i want to pursue i have no destination , but always somewhere to go ' Don't let a soul stop you bring you down nothing can bare with you now your off your feet swept like a broom seems like the time he came close to you , And still no destination . no ride to the moon i have no limits ' my mind is set on you .