I Am Me

I am me,
Nobody else.
No on can be me,
for I am my own.
If I were not me,
I would cease to be,
for who would I be,
If I were not me?

flywithme899 said...
May 29, 2011 at 8:43 am
awwwww that was really really good, i love it :D

Dominicano_Loco said...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 9:26 am
Deep. Very Deep. :)

readaholic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know who you would be if you weren't you!  A ghost!  But I have a feeling I'd like you much more as you and not a ghost :)

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
I don't think I would like being a ghost very much, though flying wouldn't be that bad. Still.....

Mo@TMS said...
You are the best "you" in the entire universe.

limwen17 replied...
Who else would I be? :)

Mom the Third said...
Well, I would say that who you are as long as it is someone you are proud of is all that matters, however it is easy to see how your mom helps encourage you to be your best.

limwen17 replied...
That is true. Moms always seem to have a way of being big influences in your life, especially when theres lots of 'em.

babigerl1194 said...
this kinda seems like the whole to be or not to be and kinda close to ripped off. but it IS amazing. wat was your inspiration?

limwen17 replied...
Actually, my inspiration was my mom telling me not to be so quiet and get out more. And i can see where the whole to be or not to be thing comes in. I think about stuff like that a lot.

starlight26:) said...
short, sweet  and to the point. good poem. Ur very right. So many people can have and effect on who u are(including parents) But i say, be urself, it is always the right path to follow