Something is missing

Something is missing I can feel it

Something that can make the beauty of nature live once again

Something that can prevent violence once and for all
Something that can stop ambition and selfishness forever
Something that can bring back hope and faith back into our lives

I know that something is missing
That thing is love
But hopefully our generation can bring back love into the world
It is up to our generation for a better future
We all miss the pure love that used to be in the world and it is up to us to bring it back

Shahed said...
May 9, 2010 at 3:18 pm:

I gave you a 5 before start reading it becuase I like the title!  love can touch us only one time in life and last a life time thats what I was thinking the whole time i was reading it!

Check out my work, post your comments, it inspires me to write more when people post comments, negative they're or positve, we all have a way of writing :)

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5, 2010 at 6:59 pm:
I like it, very insightful and well written. Continue writting, I wish you the best, you're talented, keep it up! Check out some of my stuff please? Comment and rate? Thanks so much, I'm giving yours 5 stars! :)

elfiewrites said...
I love this! You are an excellent writer, and you should possibly continue this poem! Please, if you get the chance, comment on my newest article "Is There Reason?" Much appreciated. Keep on writing!

dominicana said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 7:59 pm:
please write something guys