I love you

There isn’t anyone out there. You’re all I want. You’re all I need.
When I see you all I can do is die inside because I used to call you mine and now I can’t. You’re the only reason why I am alive.
But when I see you with her, I can’t help by cry. Because I still love you. I never wanted to let go of someone that I truly cared about. No one on this Earth can replace the love that I hold inside.
Something about you catches me and that thing you caught will never go away

punksk8rgurll said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 11:25 am
Tay that is amazing. Dude I almost started crying while I was reading that. Lol. Ugh Spanish is boring.

Fallen_Cries replied...
thanks<3 it was marly about my ex, who hear a rumar and dumped me for the stupidest reason:\ but its all good... i have owl and he is all need and i love him with all me heart<3 3-4-10 and forever

Makaela_Allison_Travis said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 11:28 am
this is so good!! it how i feel about somone right now..........

Fallen55 replied...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 11:29 am
is it who i think it is?  I am posting more(:

Fallen55 said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 7:31 am
please write feedback, and tell me what you think of my poem...

VampKitty010 replied...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 7:52 am
Why did you write that..? Are you and Caleb broken up..?

Fallen55 replied...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 9:30 am
No.. its about one of my other exs. my first love... i dated a guy named william for almost a year and i thought he was the one for me but we broke up because he heard a rumor and belived it and thought it was true that i would do that to a guy.. i will tell you the rumor when i get to 5th period:( it made me so sad

Fallen55 replied...
yeah, that rumor made me so mad>:|

VampKitty010 replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 am
lol have you heard about the supposed "shooting" thats gonna happen during C lunch??

Fallen_Cries replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:38 am
i know, but it didnt happen, :\ wimps:) lol omg i need to tell you something very important when i get to 5th period like VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!