Dreamer's Stars

Forever winking in and out of sight;
Forever shining so, so bright;
A single spark in a black velvet night;
A single twinkle set to invite;
A restless eye reflecting its sight.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you really murdered this poem. you straight kilt it.I dont know why nobody commented-their just losers. " a single twiwnkle set to invite a restless eye reflecting it's sight" that's pure genius. those 5 lines are short, but pure genius. you're an excellent writer. you should try to save the world.

Wolfayne replied...

Thank you very very much. My mom was making me and my sister write a poem in the car and after a while I thought of this - on my 4th try.

If I have an idea to save the world, I promise you, you'll be the first to know! ;D

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Your mom is a good encourager. doesnt matter that it was your fourth try-atleast you came up with something so clever, besides it took whats his name a thousand tries to get that lightbulb thing right-but you know, he's not really the one who invented the lightbulb-go figure.

Wolfayne replied...

lol Yeah. Mom makes us do things and shows that we can do and like things we never thought we'd like. Like I now like Biotechnology.

Each and every try makes every one a little smarter....or so they say.