Tears

My tears drop to the ground
I blink trying to keep them inside
But I can't
They keep flowing out
Like a waterfall
I feel horrible inside
Sometimes I feel like I need to cry
Just let it all out
In the end,
I wipe my eyes
Stand up
And I am ready to move on
With my life.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:55 am
Wow i love this!!! this is awesome-soooo good!!! please check out some of my work-it would mean a lot!!!! thanks

Muzic4MeAlways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey thanks for commenting on my demi lovato article...and this is a beautiful poem very deep :)

amazingkp. replied...
May 11, 2010 at 7:19 am
Your welcome for posting on your article. And thank you so so much!!! It means a lot to me that people like my work. When i first got on here i thought nobody was going to look at my work and you know i guess i was wrong. Thanks so much! :-)

iliketac0s said...
i like this, good job.

amazingkp. replied...
Thanks so much! I am happy people are liking my writings. If you want you can look at some of my other writings??

Howler replied...
hey! I like this one! Its simple and really good!

amazingkp. replied...
May 11, 2010 at 7:19 am
Thank you so much!!! :-) I am so glad you like it! :-)

MariaMarie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this... I'm the type to hold and bottle everything in.. [i hate crying.. shhh... ] lol but the way you wrote this and the way it came together in the end is pretty good.

amazingkp. replied...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 7:50 am
Thank you so much!!! Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

MariaMarie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I know I've already commented on this at some pt, but I just re-read it and fell in love with this poem all over again!

amazingkp. said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:41 am
Feel free to comment on the poem. Thanks!