who I am

I am Jazmin

I wonder what the world holds

I hear snaps encouraging my poetic ability

I see a stage in the middle of a flower filled meadow

I want a jazz orchestra to further my confidence while stares of amazement fill me with thrill

I am a poet, an artist, a young soul blooming into imagination, blooming into an original icon

I pretend to be infinite, i pretend to be inspiration

I feel vibration of my nerves, it’s not just instinct but it’s love for unique words

I love fidelity of a trust filled soul, be real and my heart will open up to you

I touch unreal magic and as charm runs through my fingers, possibility I bring to reality like fire from a lighter, it illuminates with faith

I worry for my unspoken heart, I hold back point of view that can bring variety to thought

I cry when emotion attacks my mind making me feeble to my own hardcore strength

I understand anything to the best of my ability, my third eye helps me transition into that other person and through their lens I see another story unfold

I say what needs to be said, not more, and not less just enough to put my idea out there

I dream of a world that is distant and exonerate from all the mayhem that tries to inhabit my chaste essence

I try to keep optimism before negativity

I hope for my dreams to never fade, for my iconic poeticism was born through that illusion

I am Jazmin