Rain, My Love | Teen Ink

Rain, My Love

By Sarahnade GOLD, Bella Vista, Arkansas
Sarahnade GOLD, Bella Vista, Arkansas

I want it to rain, and there be no end to it. I want to feel the water dropping all around me... and on me. I want to be drenched... because when I'm drenched I don't feel alone. Every raindrop touching my skin is with me. Every drop that touches my skin refreshes me with it's coolness. Every rush of breeze that passes by with more rain droplets lets me know that there is more to come. I never want it to end. I want to be the one that the rain is in love with. Because I'm already in love with the rain. The sight of it makes me peaceful. the smell of the damp earth takes me back to sweet, calm memories of happiness. The sound of the rain on the roof, the ground, the puddles, my skin... it makes me envious... Envious of the harmony of the music. So random, yet so synchronized. It makes me think with every drop. What is the story of this little droplet? It's fate sealed as it drops from the heavens. Renewing every life, washing away the dirt, cleansing your soul. Its a start over. An inevitable start over. So magnificent are you, Rain. Be my soul mate. My companion. I love you, Rain...

HPGGMRAR GOLD said...
HPGGMRAR GOLD, Kennesaw, Georgia

"I musn't forget I'm alive."
Ray Bradbury (Dandelion Wine)

Could you comment on some of my work?

HPGGMRAR GOLD said...
HPGGMRAR GOLD, Kennesaw, Georgia

"I musn't forget I'm alive."
Ray Bradbury (Dandelion Wine)

I am in love with the rain too! I can relate. I feel this way in the rain. (I don't like it when people say the weather reflects their mood because I can never relate, the rain makes me feel elated not depressed!)

DelightfullyDAZED PLATINUM, Las Cruces, New Mexico

~Our arms start from the back because they were once wings
~ suppose shes a wildflower
~i am free of all predujice, i hate everyone equally

I love the rain too it's amaZing. I like your style of writing, very good