All Lies | Teen Ink

All Lies

By Midnight_Thinker BRONZE, Sebago, Maine
Midnight_Thinker BRONZE, Sebago, Maine

"it lives like a heart shaped like a jar and when others ask, can you open this for me? We always get the say answer, not without breaking it. More often then sometimes I say, go for it." -Shane Koycazan

I am totally confident, strong like stone and like it I will not bow to none of the forces of nature.
I will not lower my head because I can't, it's fastened to these concrete principles that form my body.
No movement shall ensue. Not a chase or run will happen. No, not from these legs.
I am as still as the air in the eye of a storm I am peaceful, gentle, and loving.
But you have to go through Hell and back just to know it.
I am not a listener or speaker. Let my silence tell you what you need to hear.
Imagine your own God dam solution to Life's problems, I'll supply nothing.
For how can I connect with you when I have never felt what you are going through,
I have never had to understand pain. I lie here waiting for nothing,
because my life was complete the moment I was born.
I am made of stone so don't try and converse with me it'll only lead to insanity.
For when people talk to nothing, something is wrong.
And that is what I am, Nothing, and don't you forget it

We had to write a piece that involved nothing but lies in my Creative Writing class. This is the piece I wrote.

Midnight_Thinker BRONZE, Sebago, Maine

thank that means a lot to me... I will read some of yours

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.