Friends

Different meaning for all, but the same at heart
For guys, the one you can mess with and is your bro
For girls, the sister who actually understands, the one you always run to
In school, the one you pass notes with, the one you get caught with-the one you can crack up with over nothing and everything
For me, the one who gives and gets advice, the one who makes me talk and smile when I don't want to, the one that's gpnna be there forever
This is for you.....thanks for everything ypu've done and everything you're going to do.
In my heart, there'll always be a special place for you-my sister.

RebeccaR This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know you rock my world too;)! How's it goin, love? Oh, no...now I feel like an aborigine; helo, love. How's it goin mate! I'm like turning into the gekko on the gieco commercials! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hehehe...Becka's going crazy...

Mar. 12, 2010 at 10:13 am
Luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RebeccaR This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 10:15 am
I Hope you can forgive my weaknesses and flaws. I hope you can know that I care about you. I hope you can feel the bond that grows every day(even though we go through stuff, it just is what friends do)

VampGirl61807 replied...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 6:58 am
Luv u 2!!! You did great yesterday and you looked gorgeous as well!!!

VampGirl61807 replied...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 7:00 am
P.S. you have no flaws whatsoever!! U are perfect just the way you are and I know, I can feel that bond growing as well. You are one of the few ppl in my life that make genuinely happy.

<3 whoever looks at these comments are gunna think "what a bunch of sappy over-emotionalists!"

VampGirl61807 replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 7:08 am
Ik!! But I don't care you rock (my world)!!! lol

I know;) u rock mine too!

I know;) u rock mine too, love. Now I feel like an aborigine. Hello, love. Good day, mate! I'm turning into the gekko in the Gieco commercials! Help me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hehehe:) Becka's going crazy...

I know you rock my world too;)! How's it goin, love? Oh, no...now I feel like an aborigine; hello, love. How's it goin mate! I'm like turning into the gekko on the gieco commercials! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hehehe...Becka's going crazy...

I know you rock my world too;)! How's it goin, love? Oh, no...now I feel like an aborigine; hello, love. How's it goin mate! I'm like turning into the gekko on the gieco commercials! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hehehe...Becka's going crazy...

U rock my world as well;)

Thanks, love. Oh no
...now I feel like an aborigine; hello, love. How's it goin mate! I'm like turning into the gekko on the gieco commercials! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hehehe...Becka's going crazy...

wow sorry...dat was a lot of clones. Do you my weakest fear is being a clone...um yeah, do you know that i was drawing on myself without knowing it in class today. like my pen was brushing up against my arm over and over but i didnt feel it so then i get a huge area of my skin.It was so hysterical! omg, i swear i need help.

not just with my sushi addiction...with life...okay i think i'll stop typing now:) hola(or however you say goodbye in spanish)

VampGirl61807 replied...
whatever 'love' :) you aren't going crazy- just crazy enough to be friend wait you aren't my friend-your my sister. Mi hermana siempre. and I wanted you to know.... those things I wrote were just one thing that i know that i am to another that people say I am and another that I was being to compared to. Ik you hate i when i say these things about my self but don't worry it'll change-soon.

VampGirl61807 replied...
i replied already but it didn't show up... but you are a great addition to my life and i don't know what i'd do without you and don't worry...everythings gonna be fine and you will be mi hermana siempre you can ask me later what that means love;)